Love To Dream™ ECOVERO™ Short Sleeve Bodysuit Rose
The Love To Dream™ Bodysuit is the perfect garment for layering. With a snap crotch opening for easy changes and envelope neckline to easily fit over little kids’ heads, this super soft bodysuit is perfect for sleeping or playing.
- Made with LENZING™ ECOVERO™ branded viscose fibres which offers customers eco-responsible viscose fibres with low environmental impact.
- LENZING™ ECOVERO™ branded viscose benefits:
- Certified Eco – responsible production
- Up to 50% lower emissions & water impact than generic viscose
- Perfect for layering under Love To Dream sleep products
- Super soft, stretchy and comfortable
- Short sleeves for extra coverage
- Snap crotch opening allows for quick and easy nappy changes
- Envelope neck opening makes it easy to fit over little kids’ heads
- Available in 5 sizes from Newborn up to 18 months
- Fabric Content: 95% Viscose 5% Elastane
- Care Instructions: Machine washable. Wash before first use, Warm gentle machine wash with similar colours, Do not bleach, soak or rub, May be tumble dried on low, Warm iron if necessary, Do not iron print logo, Do not dryclean
- ALL OUR GARMENTS ARE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE TESTED
TOG stands for ‘Thermal Overall Grade’, which is a unit of measurement used to calculate the thermal insulation of a product, usually in the textile industry. Our sleep garments are given a TOG rating according to the warmth they provide. Basically, the higher the TOG, the warmer the product. Note, a higher TOG rating doesn’t necessarily mean a thicker garment.
To help parents understand which TOG values are right for different room temperatures, a set of guidelines has been established as per below:
The table provides you with guidelines* around how to dress your baby based on the room temperature.
0.2 TOG – ideal for room temperatures between 24°C and 27°C
1.0 & 1.5 TOG – ideal for room temperatures between 20°C and 24°C
2.5 TOG – ideal for room temperatures between 16°C and 20°C
3.5 TOG – ideal for room temperatures below 16°C
- Wash before first use
- Close zipper before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
- Pull into shape after washing, before tumble drying/line drying
- Tumble dry on low
- Any garment with a tog rating of 2.5 or higher – tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying
- Warm iron if necessary
- Wash immediately after every use
- Do not soak or bleach garment, iron zip or dry clean
0-3 months, 3-6 months