Love To Dream™ ECOVERO™ Footless Romper Marine
The Love To Dream™ Footless Romper has been designed for all day comfort through sleep & play. Featuring convertible sleeves, this onesie style romper is perfect on its own, or layered under Love To Dream™ sleepwear. Online exclusive.
- Made with LENZING™ ECOVERO™ branded viscose fibres which offers customers eco-responsible viscose fibres with low environmental impact.
- LENZING™ ECOVERO™ branded viscose benefits:
- Certified Eco – responsible production
- Up to 50% lower emissions & water impact than generic viscose
- NEW Side zip for easy and comfortable layering under Love To Dream garments
- Super soft, stretchy and comfortable
- Two-way zipper for easy nappy change
- Protected zipper tab to ensure baby’s skin isn’t irritated
- Fabric content: 95% Viscose, 5% Elastane
- Care Instructions: Machine washable. Wash before first use, Warm gentle machine wash with similar colours, Do not bleach, soak or rub, May be tumble dried on low, Warm iron if necessary, Do not iron print logo, Do not dryclean
- (Sizes 3 & 4 only) Fire Hazard Labelling: CAUTION; KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME
- ALL OUR GARMENTS ARE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE TESTED
TOG stands for ‘Thermal Overall Grade’, which is a unit of measurement used to calculate the thermal insulation of a product, usually in the textile industry. Our sleep garments are given a TOG rating according to the warmth they provide. Basically, the higher the TOG, the warmer the product. Note, a higher TOG rating doesn’t necessarily mean a thicker garment.
To help parents understand which TOG values are right for different room temperatures, a set of guidelines has been established as per below:
The table provides you with guidelines* around how to dress your baby based on the room temperature.
0.2 TOG – ideal for room temperatures between 24°C and 27°C
1.0 & 1.5 TOG – ideal for room temperatures between 20°C and 24°C
2.5 TOG – ideal for room temperatures between 16°C and 20°C
3.5 TOG – ideal for room temperatures below 16°C
- Wash before first use
- Close zipper before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
- Pull into shape after washing, before tumble drying/line drying
- Tumble dry on low
- Any garment with a tog rating of 2.5 or higher – tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying
- Warm iron if necessary
- Wash immediately after every use
- Do not soak or bleach garment, iron zip or dry clean
0-3 months, 3-6 months