Perfect for your independent dreamer who’s ready to dress themselves. With an envelope neckline, curved hem and fold-over waistband, this comfy two-piece set allows for hassle-free dressing whether worn on its own or layered under sleepwear.
Our aim at LOVE TO DREAM is to empower parents to choose the right products and fabrics from our range that best suit their children’s needs.
Our product range has therefore been designed and made with different fabrics and with different constructions ranging from a single layer of fabric up to a triple layered construction, with built in quilted features to ensure we have all potential room temperatures covered.
To best dress for different room temperatures and ensure you select the right Love to Dream product follow these three simple steps:
Prior to selecting a Love to Dream product we would recommend having a good understanding of the temperature of your baby’s room
Always look for the ideal room temperature guidance on our products and website to help your selection.
Follow the recommended clothing by room temperature dressing guide.
Below is a set of guidelines that helps parents and carers understand the different TOG and additional classifications available at LOVE TO DREAM and their suitability across differing room temperatures:
- 0.2 TOG – Ideal for WARM room temperatures between 24°C and 27°C
- MODERATE – Ideal for MODERATE room temperatures between 20°C – 24°C (broader room temperature range than 0.2 TOG, more versatile product)
- 1.0 TOG – Ideal for MODERATE room temperatures between 20°C to 24°C
MILD – Ideal for MILD room temperatures between 18°C to 24°C (broader room temperature range than 1 TOG, more versatile product)
- 2.5 TOG – Ideal for COLD room temperatures between 16°C to 20°C
- 3.5 TOG – Ideal for COOL room temperatures below 16°C
The table below provides guidelines around how to dress your baby/toddler based on the room temperature.