- Our EcoVero range is made from lightweight, silky, soft and moisture wicking fabric which feels beautiful on the skin and keeps your bub cool and dry in warm temperatures
- LENZING™ ECOVERO™ branded viscose benefits:
- Certified Eco – responsible production
- Up to 50% lower emissions & water impact than generic viscose
- Footless ankle bands allow your baby’s feet to naturally grip the floor
- Waistband can be worn extra high to keep tummies and backs warm, or folded over for comfort
- Keeps your little one’s legs nice and warm, without being too hot
- Suitable for kids on the move, or toddlers still learning how to walk
- Perfect for pairing with a singlet or long-sleeve bodysuit
- Keeps its shape wash after wash
- Perfect for layering under Love To Dream sleep products
- Available in 5 sizes from Newborn up to 18 months
- Machine washable and tumble dryer friendly
- Fabric content: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane
- CAUTION KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME
- Wash before first use
- Close zipper before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
- Pull into shape after washing, before tumble drying/line drying
- Tumble dry on low
- Any warm or extra warm garments – tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying
- Warm iron if necessary
- Wash immediately after every use
- Do not soak or bleach garment, iron zip or dry clean
Our aim at LOVE TO DREAM is to empower parents to choose the right products from our range that best suit their children’s needs.
Every baby feels hot and cold differently to another, ambient temperatures fluctuate, and different clothing and sleepwear layer combinations will differ in their thermal effectiveness. These factors make it challenging to give blanket advice to parents and careers.
We have created a temperature-based rating across 5 key categories to support parents and carers in choosing the right garment/s:
WARM – ideal for room temperatures between 24°C and 27°C
MODERATE – ideal for room temperatures between 20°C and 27°C
MILD – ideal for room temperatures between 18°C and 24°C
COOL – ideal for room temperatures between 16°C and 20°C
COLD – ideal for room temperatures between 14°C and 16°C
The table is only a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby’s health, their physiology, and the room temperature in the room. The caregiver must determine what is suitable.
Note: We recommend that careers always monitor the temperature of the room & the child’s comfort. It is important to check your baby regularly to ensure that they are comfortable and that they do not overheat.
The table below provides with guidelines around how to dress your baby/toddler based on the room temperature.