SAMPLE ITEM Love To Dream: Pyjamas Green Rooster Size 2
Perfect for your independent dreamer who’s ready to dress themselves. With an envelope neckline, curved hem and fold-over waistband, this comfy two-piece set allows for hassle-free dressing whether worn on its own or layered under sleepwear.
- The separate top and bottom make this set perfect for independent dreamers who are toilet training, or like to dress themselves.
- The envelope neckline makes it easy to pull on and off over their head
- Ideal for cooler nights from autumn through spring, or as a layer underneath a Sleep Suit or & Sleep Bag
- The curved hem and fold over waistband prevent your child’s back from being exposed to cool night air
- Soft, stretchy cotton keeps its shape no matter how active your little one is
- The convertible waistband can be worn high for warmth, or folded over itself for comfort and security
- Available in 3 sizes: 2, 3 & 4
- Fabric content: Top: 93% Cotton 7% Elastane, Pants: 93% Cotton 7% Elastane
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly. Pull back into shape after washing and after drying
- Fire Hazard Labelling: CAUTION; KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME
- Care Instructions: Wash before first use, Warm gentle machine wash with similar colors, Do not bleach, soak or rub, May be tumble dried on low, Warm iron if necessary, Do not iron print logo, Do not dry clean
TOG stands for ‘Thermal Overall Grade’, which is a unit of measurement used to calculate the thermal insulation of a product, usually in the textile industry. Our sleep garments are given a TOG rating according to the warmth they provide. Basically, the higher the TOG, the warmer the product. Note, a higher TOG rating doesn’t necessarily mean a thicker garment.
To help parents understand which TOG values are right for different room temperatures, a set of guidelines has been established as per below:
The table provides you with guidelines* around how to dress your baby based on the room temperature.
0.2 TOG – ideal for room temperatures between 24°C and 27°C
1.0 & 1.5 TOG – ideal for room temperatures between 20°C and 24°C
2.5 TOG – ideal for room temperatures between 16°C and 20°C
3.5 TOG – ideal for room temperatures below 16°C
Please Note: The table is only a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby’s health, their physiology and the room temperature in the room. The care-giver must determine what is suitable.
For more detailed guidelines please click here.
Note: It is important to check your baby regularly to ensure that they are comfortable and that they do not overheat. All garments are INPAA approved, as well as certified to the relevant safety standards applicable to those particular garments (AS/NZS: 1249:2014, BS 8510:2009) “Our SWADDLE UP™ & SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION BAG/SUIT are certified hip-healthy by the “International Hip Dysplasia Institute”. Their design allows hips & legs to move freely. Our LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP BAG™ and LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP SUIT™ are inherently hip-healthy due to their extra wide shape & garment construction.