Leggings Chicken Run Olive
- Super soft and stretchy
- Made from our signature original Swaddle Up jersey fabric
- Footless ankle bands allow your baby’s feet to naturally grip the floor
- Suitable for kids on the move, or toddlers still learning how to walk
- Keeps your little one’s legs nice and warm, without being too hot
- Perfect for pairing with a singlet or long-sleeve bodysuit
- Keeps its shape wash after wash
- Waistband can be worn extra high to keep tummies and backs warm, or folded over for comfort
- Perfect for layering under Love To Dream sleep products
- Fabric content: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane Jersey
- Care Instructions: Wash before first use, Warm gentle machine wash with similar colours, Do not bleach, soak or rub, May be tumble dried on low, Warm iron if necessary, Do not iron print logo, Do not dryclean
- Fire Hazard Labelling: CAUTION; KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME
- Wash before first use
- Close zipper before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
- Pull into shape after washing, before tumble drying/line drying
- Tumble dry on low
- Any garment with a tog rating of 2.5 or higher – tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying
- Warm iron if necessary
- Wash immediately after every use
- Do not soak or bleach garment, iron zip or dry clean
TOG stands for ‘Thermal Overall Grade’, which is a unit of measurement used to calculate the thermal insulation of a product, usually in the textile industry. Our sleep garments are given a TOG rating according to the warmth they provide. Basically, the higher the TOG, the warmer the product. Note, a higher TOG rating doesn’t necessarily mean a thicker garment.
To help parents understand which TOG values are right for different room temperatures, a set of guidelines has been established as per below:
The table provides you with guidelines* around how to dress your baby based on the room temperature.
0.2 TOG – ideal for room temperatures between 24°C and 27°C
1.0 & 1.5 TOG – ideal for room temperatures between 20°C and 24°C
2.5 TOG – ideal for room temperatures between 16°C and 20°C
3.5 TOG – ideal for room temperatures below 16°C
Please Note: The table is only a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby’s health, their physiology and the room temperature in the room. The care-giver must determine what is suitable.
Note: It is important to check your baby regularly to ensure that they are comfortable and that they do not overheat. All garments are INPAA approved, as well as certified to the relevant safety standards applicable to those particular garments (AS/NZS: 1249:2014, BS 8510:2009) “Our SWADDLE UP™ & SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION BAG/SUIT are certified hip-healthy by the “International Hip Dysplasia Institute”. Their design allows hips & legs to move freely. Our LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP BAG™ and LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP SUIT™ are inherently hip-healthy due to their extra wide shape & garment construction.
0-3 months, 3-6 months