Kids Long Sleeve Pajama Set Chicken Run Olive
- The separate top and bottom make this set perfect for independent dreamers who are toilet training, or like to dress themselves.
- The envelope neckline makes it easy to pull on and off over their head
- Ideal for cooler nights from autumn through spring, or as a layer underneath a Sleep Suit or & Sleep Bag
- The curved hem and fold over waistband prevent your child’s back from being exposed to cool night air
- Soft, stretchy cotton keeps its shape no matter how active your little one is
- The convertible waistband can be worn high for warmth, or folded over itself for comfort and security
- Available in 3 sizes: 2, 3 & 4
- Fabric content: Top: 93% Cotton 7% Elastane, Pants: 93% Cotton 7% Elastane
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly. Pull back into shape after washing and after drying
- Fire Hazard Labelling: CAUTION; KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME
- Care Instructions: Wash before first use, Warm gentle machine wash with similar colours, Do not bleach, soak or rub, May be tumble dried on low, Warm iron if necessary, Do not iron print logo, Do not dryclean
- Product Safety: KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE
- Wash before first use
- Close zipper before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
- Pull into shape after washing, before tumble drying/line drying
- Tumble dry on low
- Any warm or extra warm garments – tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying
- Warm iron if necessary
- Wash immediately after every use
- Do not soak or bleach garment, iron zip or dry clean
Our aim at LOVE TO DREAM is to empower parents to choose the right products from our range that best suit their children’s needs.
Every baby feels hot and cold differently to another, ambient temperatures fluctuate, and different clothing and sleepwear layer combinations will differ in their thermal effectiveness. These factors make it challenging to give blanket advice to parents and carers.
We have created a temperature-based rating across 5 key categories to support parents and carers in choosing the right garment/s:
WARM – ideal for room temperatures between 24°C and 27°C
MODERATE – ideal for room temperatures between 20°C and 27°C
MILD – ideal for room temperatures between 18°C and 24°C
COOL – ideal for room temperatures between 16°C and 20°C
COLD – ideal for room temperatures between 14°C and 16°C
The table is only a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby’s health, their physiology, and the room temperature in the room. The caregiver must determine what is suitable.
Note: We recommend that carers always monitor the temperature of the room & the child’s comfort. It is important to check your baby regularly to ensure that they are comfortable and that they do not overheat.
The table below provides with guidelines around how to dress your baby/toddler based on the room temperature.
24-36 months, 3 Years Old