- Wash before first use
- Close zipper before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
- Pull into shape after washing, before tumble drying/line drying
- Tumble dry on low
- Any garment with a tog rating of 2.5 or higher – tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying
- Warm iron if necessary
- Wash immediately after every use
- Do not soak or bleach garment, iron zip or dry clean
Select Right Size by Child Weight
*Ages, weights & child heights are approximate. For best fit result please select size according to your child’s weight, not their height or age. You must stop using SWADDLE UP™️ when your baby shows signs of trying to roll & transition to SWADDLE UP™️ TRANSITION BAG or SUIT.
Our aim at LOVE TO DREAM is to empower parents to choose the right products and fabrics from our range that best suit their children’s needs.
Our product range has therefore been designed and made with different fabrics and with different constructions ranging from a single layer of fabric up to a triple layered construction, with built in quilted features to ensure we have all potential room temperatures covered.
To best dress for different room temperatures and ensure you select the right Love to Dream product follow these three simple steps:
- Prior to selecting a Love to Dream product we would recommend having a good understanding of the temperature of your baby’s room
- Always look for the ideal room temperature guidance on our products and website to help your selection.
- Follow the recommended clothing by room temperature dressing guide.
Below is a set of guidelines that helps parents and carers understand the different TOG and additional classifications available at LOVE TO DREAM and their suitability across differing room temperatures:
- 0.2 TOG – Ideal for room temperatures between 24°C and 27°C
- MODERATE – Ideal for room temperatures between 20°C – 27°C (broader room temperature range than 0.2 TOG, more versatile product)
- 1.0 TOG – Ideal for room temperatures between 20°C to 24°C
- MILD – Ideal for room temperatures between 18°C to 24°C (broader room temperature range than 1 TOG, more versatile product)
- 2.5 TOG – Ideal for room temperatures between 16°C to 20°C
- 3.5 TOG – Ideal for room temperatures below 16°C
The table below provides guidelines around how to dress your baby/toddler based on the room temperature.
The table is only a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby’s health, their physiology and the room temperature in the room. The care-giver must determine what is suitable.
Note: It is important to check your baby regularly to ensure that they are comfortable and that they do not overheat.