SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION BAG Bamboo Lite 0.2 TOG Mint
The easiest and gentlest way to help your baby graduate from swaddling while maintaining the snug secure feeling of being swaddled. Simply zip off one wing at a time, allowing your baby to slowly adjust to ‘arms-free’ sleep.
- Gentler way to help your baby graduate from swaddling
- Patented zip-off wings
- Converts to a snug sleeping bag, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- 0.2 TOG fabric is ideal for warm climates
- Ideal for room temperatures between 24°C & 27°C
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Fabric content: 95% Viscose (From Bamboo) 5% Elastane
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
STAGE 2: TRANSITIONAL
As soon as your baby shows signs of trying to roll, you must stop swaddling. Certified by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute, both our SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION BAG and TRANSITION SUIT are the simplest sleep solutions to help transition your baby safely from being swaddled to arms free sleeping – all while maintaining their cherished sleep routine.
Medium, Large, Extra Large