Swaddle UP™ Transition Bag EcoVero Original Marine
- LENZING™ EcoVero™ branded viscose benefits:
– Certified eco-responsible production
– Up to 50% lower emissions & water impact than regular viscose
- Super soft, stretchy and comfortable
- Viscose (from bamboo) is naturally temperature-regulating
- Patented, zip-off ‘wings’ allow for a gentler transition to arms-free sleep
- Converts to a snug sleeping bag, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- Designed for Moderate temperatures. Ideal for room temperatures between 20°C and 24°C
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep & no breakouts
- Can be used to transition from any type of swaddle
- Fabric Content: 95% Viscose (LENZING™ EcoVero™), 5% Elastane
- Easy care
Babies often use their hands to settle themselves to sleep, either by sucking on their fingers or gently rubbing their cheeks. Medical research has shown that these self-soothing instincts can result in better sleep, for longer.
Unlike traditional swaddles, the design of Love to Dream’s Swaddle Up™ supports the natural sleep position of babies who like to have their Arms Up™ – enabling true Self-Soothing™, while still calming the startle reflex with the garment’s snug, swaddle fit.
The twin zipper also makes nappy changing a breeze, with easy accessibility from the bottom zip. Then for feeding time, simply unzip from just the top to allow baby to use their hands.
Preserve your precious sleep routine when it’s time to transition.
As soon as your baby starts showing signs of trying to roll, you must transition them to ‘arms-free’ sleep. Love to Dream™ Transition Bags can help to ease this adjustment, enabling you to zip off one ‘wing’ to start with (for a few sleep cycles), until your baby is ready to sleep with both arms out.
Made with LENZING™ EcoVero™ this premium transition bag has certified eco-responsible production, whereby the viscose (bamboo) fibres are sourced and processed with low environmental impact.